Postings from Africa
Sights to share with loved ones from our African adventure!
Sunday, March 26, 2006
The young women from the Awi Ward are performing a traditional dance for the chapel dedication cultural event
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
AFRICAN SNOW
View my complete profile
My Blog List
The Weists...how did we get here???
How I Came to Love Being a Mom
-
(I'm a little embarrassed to be putting this here after not updating this blog FOR A YEAR... that's right, baby just turned ONE this month!! But I wanted...
12 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2008
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2006
(169)
►
November
(7)
►
May
(96)
▼
March
(12)
Mmm...where's the butter and garlic when you need ...
Some of the Awi ward members who are taking part i...
The young women from the Awi Ward are performing a...
This is our chapel dedication in Awi. Members and...
Remember the neck breaking pillows I told you abou...
These are the school desks for the school in the r...
This is the school in Burabram at the Liberian Ref...
This is the family compound in Tsito which I wrote...
This is a close up of our lovely members in Tsito....
These are the future women auxiliary leaders of th...
This is from our last trip to Nigeria and what I s...
Part of the fun of being on a mission, your Dad an...
►
February
(34)
►
January
(20)
►
2005
(175)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(37)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(37)
Links
Chris & Christa's Blog
Sean & Min's Blog
Ryan & Aimee's Blog
Jared & Anj's Blog
Michael & Erin's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment